(1) How to access our reductions ?
Which card are accepted ?
In which season ?
Our reductions depend on the time of the year. There are 3 seasons:
- Very high season: from July 15 to August 15
- High season: May, from July 1 to 16, from August 16 to 31, Easter period, All Saint's period, Christmas period
- Low season: other periods
Note that the water supply is not available on the plots during the freezing period.
Which reductions ?
We offer the following regular reductions;
- High season: 10% for our last minute rentals
- Low season: 10% on presentation of the accepted cards
In addition, we also propose specific reductions requiring to show a printed coupon. Those coupon have to be downloaded from our website at reservation time. Coupons produced during the stay will not be accepted. Last minute discounts are also available and posted on the website and in the price list page.
The different reduction types cannot be combined.
When do I get my reduction ?
The reduction will not appear in the amount details of our reservation system as we cannot check if you have the required cards giving access to it. The reduction will be applied on the balance at the end of your stay.
(2) What are the rules about our residential caravans to rent ?
No monthly rental during July and August.
No extra charge for children under 3.
Domestic animals (dog/cat) are accepted with an extra charge of 2,5 â‚¬ per animal and per night
Payment: the due amount must be paid on arrival for the whole reservation period. An advance fee of 50% of the due amount is necessary to guarantee the reservation.
Deposit: 190 € also due on arrival
- 150 € for caravan, content, cleaning, barbecue
- 40 € for the entry card
Deposit are given back on the day of departure after inventory and full verification of the state of the caravan by one of the Company responsible. An amount of 25 € will automatically be deduced from the deposit if the caravan is not returned in the same state of cleanness as on arrival - even after a single night.
Check-in and check-out:
- check-in and check-out are usually on Saturday in July an August (except other booking modality)
- check-in after 13:00
- check-out before 10:00
A deposit of 50% of the total stay is normally required at booking time to secure your booking.
This deposit is however not claimed, however, for small amounts (short stay).
Payment can be made:
- by bank transfer, normally free of charge in most European countries
- European account nr: IBAN BE87 1490 5678 6094 - BIC GEBABEBB (BNP Paribas Fortis)
- benefeciary: Pommier Rustique SPRL
- communication: see email
- by PAYPAL
- no extra fee if free bank transfer is not available in your county (e.g. UK)
- an extra fee of 3% is applied on the deposit only and will be claimed when paying the balance
- send to: info@camping-durnal (check "service" and specify communication in message)
Payment instructions are provided at reservation time and are also sent the specified contact email address.
(4) Cancellation policy
The deposit is refundable in case of cancellation
- at least two weeks before the booked period
- for compelling reasons